Wedding Planning Fees
Customised proposal: $150
This is optional and would suit couples whom would like to know all the details and costs before securing our services. This fee will come off the cost of your wedding planning fee if you decide to proceed with Wedding Destinations.
Couple only – non-legal weddings: $750
Hawaii & Las Vegas legal weddings are included in this fee.
Couple only – legal weddings: $1000
The above fees include:
- Your very own experiences Australian based wedding planner from start to finish
- Unlimited questions and emails, our expert knowledge and advice gained from our 15 years experience in planning destination weddings
- Step by Step countdown of your wedding day so you know what is required of you and when
- Travel assistance from our award winning travel agency that specialises in destination wedding and romantic honeymoon travel.
- Legal advice and assistance (where required)
- Coordination of your ceremony and reception including legalities, hair and make-up, pre wedding meetings, trials, hens and bucks and any other wedding related services.
- Full itemized running sheet of your day with all your costs which are pre paid in Australia before departing so there are no surprises when you arrive at your destination.
Full wedding planning service
- 0-20 Guests $1900 AUD
- 20-50 guests $2500 AUD
- 50-100 guests $2900 AUD
- 100+ guests $3500 AUD
This fee includes all of the above plus:
- Wedding website with travel packages for your guests to book and enquire via the site
- Save the Dates (included) and other stationary if required (at an additional cost)
- Our expert negotiation with resorts on room allocation and hotel rates
- Personal guest consultant who will look after all your guests travel and coordination taking all the logistics of dealing with your guests away from you.
Premium wedding planner services: $6000
The full wedding planning services as above as well as having your Australian wedding planner attend your wedding. (except Santorini, Hawaii or Mauritius, additional charges apply for these locations)
This option will suit couples who have a large group with a lot of extra activities. It will also suit couples who have a lot of elements in styling and design or are nervous about the wedding plans arranged and will be more relaxed if their wedding planner is in attendance at the destination as well.
To read more about the advantages of having your Australian based planner on the ground you can read our blog post here
Our Local western planner on the ground in Thailand for day of coordination from AUD1500
Indian Weddings in Thailand
Our Planners on the Ground are compulsory for Indian weddings in Thailand.
- AUD6000 for 1 day
- AUD7000 for 2 days.
- AUD8000 for 3 days.
What’s the next step?
You can book an appointment to have a chat with one of our wedding planners here: